Monday, November 26, 2012

Autumn leaves as inspiration

For me autumn is the most beautiful season. Trees and plants everywhere turn some really amazing colours and I find it so inspirational. I saw these leaves this weekend:


I love the colour red and seeing all these beautiful leaves made me want to dig out some red yarn and get creative. I had  a little bit of DK baby alpaca yarn and I started making flowers. I made some 6 petal and some 5 petal flowers. I added in some earring hooks, jump rings and a bracelet clasp and made a little bracelet and earring set:








7 comments:

  1. Beatiful leaves, I like the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red autumn leaves in your pic. We don't have autumn in my country. Was that taken from your backyard? Nice bracelet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crocheted a lovely set. Liking how the bracelet looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Hola!, tienes bellos tejidos, gracias por la visita y ser parte de mi página, desde ya estoy como tu seguidora... ¡aaadiúuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog with lovely crafts !
    Have a nice day.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...