Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baby dress

I finished it!



It is so cute and so tiny! It's the first time I've ever made a baby pattern and I had so much fun. I've already got out my stash of crochet magazines to see what other baby clothes I can make next :) I completely understand why my mum enjoys making baby crochet things now. I think I'll have a go at making a jacket and bootie set over Christmas.

This dress was made following this great this great FREE pattern. It's a really easy pattern to follow. Once I'd finished I added a little daisy and a single crochet border around the hem, arm holes and neck.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh very cute and beautiful, congratulations. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you're FAST!!! Here, I just commented on the starting of the dress, and it's finished in a blink of an eye! :-) BEAUTIFUL, Elisabeth...take a break - you're making the rest of us look like "slackers"! :-) Happy Tuesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so gorgeous and cute....love the personal tweaking...the flower adds a lot to it!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pleasure I found your blog and your beautiful crochets. Happy for you about the dress. It's so cute and lovely. I always sew and crochet in topics related to children and I like what you've done very much. I also enjoyed that bracelet and earring set.

    Wish you good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cute dress:) Great job! and there is an award for you in my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute !
    I have to do one like yours...
    Have a nice day.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...