Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas coffee and a WIP

I love Starbucks Christmas coffee...it's so sweet and smells like Christmas! I had my first one this year at the weekend and it was delicious


Other than that, I weaved in the ends of all the granny squares I've made so far for my blanket/lapghan, I'm very proud of that because I normally leave that job until the very end of a project :)

Aaaaaand my WIPs are starting get a little out of hand because I've strated another one. A little baby dress:



I'm really enjoying following the pattern and it's working up pretty quickly. I'm using a DK yarn which I  think is my favourite weight yarn to work with - not too slow, not too fast!

I hadn't realised until I looked at the photo but I think this pattern slightly altered and in a thicker yarn would make a great cowl. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Ziet er heel lief uit, ben erg nieuwsgierig naar het eind resultaat, groet Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby dress is going to be a cute one ! Waiting to see it completed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Thanks, for visits my blog.
    Kiss.
    Rosana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elisabeth, thanks for being my newest follower!
    You are most welcome, and I'm going to follow you too.
    That coffee description sounds very good ;-)
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would make a beautiful cowl! I LOVE following patterns, too...it's like a little puzzle challenge for me. Heading to Starbucks this morning - hope your Christmas Coffee was wonderful! Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...