Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday wip

This week I've made a start on one of the old patterns I brought back home with me:
 
 
It's going to be a baby dress. I think it'll take about another hour or so to finish so hopefully by the end of the week it'll be a F.O. My wip bag is bursting at the seams so I need to finish something soon! I'll have half a skein of yarn left over so I'm planning on making some booties and mittens to match. 
 
This is my second baby pattern and they really are fun to make - so much faster than adult sized clothes!
 
I've also used up all of my home spun yarn. I made another little flower to embellish something. This one is a little more even and I think it could almost pass for 'real' yarn :)  
 
 
And at the weekend I wound all those pink skeins of yarn into balls. Now I can start making something pretty...


10 comments:

  1. Wat een werk zal dat geweest zijn, maar nu kun je gaan haken
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby dress looks so cute. Somehow I could never finish any baby clothes. Too small and fiddly for me. Fiddly patience is not a virtue of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby dress is going to be lovely. I like knitting baby things just because they don't take long to finish!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try to do a baby dress like yours ! It's so cute !
    The flower too !
    Have a cozy day !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling baby dress - so special! Happy Wednesday - XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby dress is looking beautiful!

    I love all your pink yarn balls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby dress is very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the baby dress, it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el vestidito de bebe, es muy lindo... ¡aaadiúuu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog with beautiful creations!!!!Kisses!!!Sophie from Greece!!!!I would like to see you on my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...