Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hearts and a wip

Valentine's day is getting near and I was in the mood to make some hearts. Over at Ana's blog she's got some lovely patterns to make hearts. I used one of the diagrams she's got on her blog and changed it slightly to make similar hearts but of different sizes. 
 
 
When I'd made a few, I sewed them together to make a Valentine's day wall hanging:
 
 
Linda has got a lovely heart pattern over at her blog too which I'm going to have a go at making as soon as I finish this wip:
 
 
My stash busting for February is going quite well so far :)

11 comments:

  1. That's so lovely! Will have to make that! Perfect for Valentine's day. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all things heart - these are really cute, and I love the bright colours of your wip too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lief dat hart en de ? voor februari, kleurrijk!
    Tineke
    bollies53.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stash busting is going FABULOUSLY - darling hearts! Happy Tuesday, Elisabeth - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wall hanging what a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice, Elisabeth! great idea to join the hearts together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely your Valentine's hearts!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wall hanging ! :) good idea of making different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wall hanging, can be a bookmark too this way.
    happy day!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little hearts too ! We had aproximatly the same idea ! They will be lovely at the window !
    Thanks for the visit !
    Have a shiny day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...