Monday, February 10, 2014

February

Hello everyone!
A few new followers have joined my blog while I’ve been away so I want to say a big Hi and Welcome to you :) Thanks for clicking the follow button!
And I also want to say a big thank you to my ‘older’ followers too. I read a post over at Meredith’s blog this morning where she talks about friendship and how she didn’t expect to meet so many wonderful people through blogging and I really want to echo her thoughts. Thank you to all of you who share your beautiful, inspiration work through your blogs and thank you to everyone who stops by my blog and inspires me with their messages.
~
Are you getting ready for Valentine’s day? I’m thinking of making some more crochet hearts to join the ones I made last year
 
Pinterest is full of some really pretty heart patterns and I love this heart afghan I saw on there:
 
Isn't it cute?
You can find the free pattern over at the Red Heart website.
 
~
 I had some yarn arrive last week:
 
Do you like Drops? I love their yarn, they have really nice yarn, beautiful colours and great prices.

I got a cro-hook / double ended crochet hook too. I really like Tunisian crochet but I've not tried a double ended hook before. That's another soon to be WIP ;) 
I have wanted to try Sugar n Cream cotton yarn for a while too and it’s a bit difficult to find here in Europe so when I saw that the Drops store I use had some Sugar n Cream I just had to get some!
 
I didn’t choose these colours to use together but I kind of like the idea of making a Spanish flag with them :)
Have a wonderful day and I’ll be back soon with some crochet projects
xx

16 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Elizabeth, great to have you back in blogland!! I'm looking forward to your latest crochet works, the new yarn is very pretty :-). And I like that blanket with the hearts, too, really beautiful! Thanks for the link, I will save that pattern. Have a nice day!!
    Nata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so nice to see you again Elisabeth, I've missed you!
    I love all your new yarn - have heard a lot about Drops but never sent off for any - as yet!!! The heart blanket is cute isn't it, and so bright and fresh too! And your little hearts are the cutest - happy Valentine's day to you and your loved one! Hugs, Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't answer your nice comment on my handwarmers by email so I'll do it here: Thank youuuu :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts crochet blanket ... something that looks good all year round! What a colourful selection of yarns you received ... beautiful jewel tones ;) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentines Week, Elisabeth - haven't tried the Drops yarns yet, but heard they are pretty wonderful. Love the little chain of hearts - glad you're back...Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been contemplating buying some sugar n cream! I hope that you have lots of fun turning your yarn into things, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth lovely to see you posting again. I love all the lovely yarn and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Elizabeth!! Nice to see you after a long time:) lovely yarn stock !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helllooooo!!! So lovely to see you back, I missed you! Some gorgeous looking yarn, looking forward to see what you hook up with it. Sending much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, sweetie! It's so nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back. I too have a fascination with Tunisian crochet at the moment. I saw a video on YouTube with a double ended hook which was interesting. Have fun with your new wool purchases.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for mentioning my post, I am honored. I love the new yarn, I have never tried Drops yarn but have heard wonderful things about it. Love your gorgeous flower.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back !
    With new projects and beautiful yarns....
    Have a nice day !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I was happy to see a post from you in feed today! Gorgeous yarn, looking forward to seeing what you make with it.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome Back Elizabeth ! Lovely yarns the ones you have purchased ! Cannot wait to see what you make out of them !
    Glad you are also in Instagram !
    xEva

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to see you again Elisabeth. Love the yarn, such pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...