Friday, November 7, 2014

Fuchsia Shawl

It's really starting to get cold now and that means it's perfect weather to start wearing snuggly crochet shawls!
 
 
This shawl is my latest pattern; Fuchsia Shawl.
 
 
 
You can find the pattern on my designer page on Ravelry. The pattern is available in both US and UK crochet terminology and has charts for both the shawl and the flowers.
 
 
It's a top down shawl made with two skeins of Caron Simply Soft Yarn.
 
~
 
This is the first time I've self published a shawl pattern and to celebrate it I am going to give away a PDF copy to two readers of my blog!
 
If you would like to win, just leave me a comment here and tell me what you favourite flower is. I'll draw the winners on Tuesday (11.11).
 
~
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colour combination, my favourite flower is a tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shawl! My favorite flower would be carnation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shawl ! My favorite flower is Lilly of the Valley ! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite flower is the daffodil. I love your patterns and your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love to win one of your gorgeous shawl patterns. My favourite flower is freesia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anenomes and I love your shawl too. I am guessing your chilly is still a bit warmer than our chilly!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray, count me in!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors for a beautiful shawl !!!!
    Have a cosy weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful shawl !! I have 2 favorite flowers, both of which were my grandmother's favorites also. Mine are pansies and irises...can you tell we both love purple? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shawl!! I would love to make this shawl. My favorite flower would be little bitty violets. Not the African ones with the fuzzy thick leaves, but the little wild ones that grow in my front yard!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shawl which looks so cosy and snug. Pansies are my favourites at this time of year. P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...